- Join the Brownstown Public Library’s after-school book club.
- Kindergarten participants will be paired with a first grade student who will read the book selection aloud to them.
- During the discussion each participant will explain what they like or dislike about the book.
- All meetings will be held in the library conference room.
- After school snacks will be provided. If your child has any food allergies or food-related medical conditions, please make the club facilitators aware of any restrictions.
- Videos may be viewed when pertaining to the book selection.
- Book-related games, puzzles, and crafts may be used at some meetings.
- Some activities may occur outdoors, weather permitting.
Brownstown Elementary Students: Bus 24 will transport children from the school to the library. Please send a note to your child’s teacher the day of the meeting explaining the bus change.
All Parents: Should make arrangements to pick up their children promptly at 4:30 p.m.
If school is canceled due to weather the book club will also be canceled and that meeting will not be rescheduled.
Registration is required and limited to 25 participants. You may register in person or by calling the library at 812-358-2853.